The Bush Intercontinental Airport Interfaith Chapel continues to grow and to reach the airport community with an ever expanding mission — to provide a place of comfort, meditation, worship and aid for the traveling public and the airport community.
The Airport Chaplain and Volunteers serve ALL. Every religion and sect is recognized and each tradition is valued and respected for its benefit to mankind.
The Bush Intercontinental Airport Interfaith Chapel is:
- A caring, understanding listener and pastoral counselor.
- A helpful hand at any airline terminal or airport facility where there is a need, anytime of the night or day, every day of the week.
- People who assist airport employees relating faith and meaning to the daily pressures of their jobs.
- Individuals who freely offer knowledgeable advice and spiritual counsel in helping people deal with many of life’s pressures and air travel problems.
- Information, guidance and consolation to the confused, lonely or grief-stricken passenger. A hand of friendship to members of the airport community, and contact with local religious leaders and congregations of their own faith.
- A hand of friendship to members of the airport community, and contact with local religious leaders and congregations of their own faith.
- A retreat where people of all faiths can give thanks or meditate.